Used Vehicles – Platinum Plan Extra Care Protection
Extra Care Protection offers inflation-protected coverage for unexpected mechanical failure, road emergencies, and more for your new Toyota. This is an affordable and effective way to ensure your peace of mind and protect your investment. By purchasing ECP, you can improve the ownership experience of your new Toyota while also potentially increasing its resale value.
But my Toyota already has a factory warranty!
Indeed, the Toyota factory warranty is great, but ECP offers additional benefits. ECP can provide you and your Toyota with coverage for services like towing, emergency road service, rental assistance, trip interruption assistance, and travel planning assistance.
Extra Care Protection Plan Coverage
- Up to $250 towing per occurrence
Up to $100 each time, for any of these services
- boost a dead battery
- provide key lockout service
- deliver gas if you are stranded
- change a flat tire
- winching from a ditch
- Alternate transportation
- Highlighted road, city and vacation area maps
- Tour and accommodation directories
- Alternate routes and trip log
- List of Toyota Dealers en route
- A package listing historical sites, attractions and entertainment along the way
- help is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- up to $250 towing per occurrence
- Up to $40 a day for a max. of 5 days rental
- Additional 5 days if parts are on back-order
- Up to $400 rental assistance per occurrence
- No deductible
- Genuine Toyota parts
- Factory-trained Toyota technicians
- Assured, worry-free motoring
- Potential higher resale value
- Protects your budget against unexpected expenses
- Protects against the rising cost of vehicle repairs
… and it provides comprehensive mechanical protection, covering almost all components of your Toyota. For even more extensive coverage, you can choose the Platinum Plan Extra Care Protection. This plan covers additional parts such as all glass, body parts (including the frame), brake rotors and cables, bright and sheet metal, bumpers, catalytic converter and exhaust system, convertible tops, fog lamps, lamps, lenses, light bulbs, manual clutch disc lining, moldings, paint, pressure plate and bushings, sealed beams, seat frames, throw-out bearings, tires (36/50 only), trim, upholstery, carpet, weather strips, and wheels/wheel studs.
Toyota's Platinum Plan Extra Care Protection program offers not only extensive mechanical coverage, but also includes maintenance services and parts. These services cover adjustments for air and water leaks, belts and hoses, lubricants and filters, non-manufacturer installed accessories, sheet metal, and squeaks and rattles. In addition, the program covers bumper alignment, wheel balancing and alignment, and wind noise.
To obtain complete information on your ECP coverage, including restrictions and exceptions, it is recommended that you contact your Toyota dealer.