A range of key parts that are "remanufactured" using Toyota Genuine components.
They are put through stringent performance tests to ensure "like new" performance and Toyota Genuine Quality.
They're virtually identical to the original part, giving you the perfect fit and uncompromised performance - guaranteed.
- Using remanufactured parts in place of new parts offers significant cost savings, without a loss of performance.
- Using remanufactured parts helps reduce our impact on the environment.
- Eliminates potential problems that often result from using aftermarket "should work" or "consolidated" units.
- Covered by a 12 month or 20,000 kilometre warranty.
- "Rebuilt" is not "remanufactured" Aftermarket rebuilders typically repair or replace only the broken, worn or damaged components.
- Essential wear items are replaced with new Toyota Genuine parts, regardless of their condition.
- Any other components that do not meet Toyota's specifications are also replaced with new parts.
- As part of the Toyota remanufacturing process, where appropriate, the latest design enhancements in Toyota technology and engineering are incorporated.
- Remanufacturing process is controlled and measured to exacting Toyota quality standards.
- Many other components are cleaned and repainted for a like-new appearance and corrosion protection.
- All remanufactured products must pass stringent performance tests to ensure like new performance and Toyota Genuine Quality.
- A great economical alternative to new Toyota Genuine Parts.
The following are currently available for most model applications:
- Brake calipers
- Steering racks
- CV axles
- AC compressors