Toyota Genuine Motor Oil is available in two different types; Mineral and Synthetic. Both maintain the quality of your Toyota engine. TGMO is a unique combination of oil base stocks (mineral or synthetic) and a special additive package that promotes optimum engine performance.
What is it?
TGMO 0W-16 or 0W-20 are man-made and their composition is set to meet exacting specifications. For vehicles operating in extreme environments, synthetic motor oil offers an extra measure of protection.
What does it do?
- Protects your engine and performs better than conventional oil in both cold and hot temperatures.
- Controls engine friction, especially at low temperatures, improving fuel economy and performance.
- Controls on-going wear and deterioration to help extend engine life.
When to replace?
- The oil and filter should be replaced according to the manufacturer's required maintenance schedule.
- Flows at far lower temperature than conventional oil as low as -32°C.
- Withstands the extremes of very high engine temperatures without thermal breakdown and maintains viscosity control.
- Excellent low and high temperature performance combine to produce a single all-season lubricant suitable for extreme weather conditions.
- Faster cold weather starts.
- Reduced engine deposits for a cleaner running engine.
Oil particles are of uniform size and shape
Oil particles not of uniform size or shape